Thank you for your interest in the D’Addario Foundation. Does your organization meet the following criteria?
- Not-for-profit or equivalent status
- Affordable or tuition-free instrument instruction
- Frequent instruction; ideally multiple days per week and available as long as possible in a student’s education
- Addressing a need in the community
If so, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org providing a description of your program. We will review and respond as soon as possible.
Feel your program does not meet all of the above criteria but uniquely serves a need? Write to us at email@example.com for feedback and a possible invitation to formally apply for support.
Please keep in mind we do not fund the following:
- Religious, veteran or fraternal organizations
- Telethons, benefits, or fundraisers
- Capital campaigns, endowments or building fund drives
- Political or lobbying organizations
- Short-term initiatives such as performances, masterclasses, festivals, workshops, concerts, summer camps, drum circles, or competitions
- Band boosters or private schools
- Instruments, equipment, or music material requests
The D’Addario Foundation reserves the right to not respond to a request that clearly does not meet the above stated criteria.